1st Step: ASK YOURSELF– Why do you want to buy a new home?
- Just tired of paying rent?
- You want more control over your environment: Noisy neighbors, traffic in the area, etc.
- as an investment (equity)
- a sensible safe way to invest for the future and your family
MAKE A LIST (BE REALISTIC)
Must haves/ Want to have
- consider the area (city, suburbs, country)
- neighborhood ( old or new)
- travel times to work
- community services and recreation centres
- shopping areas and hospital locations
- access to schools, daycare needs
TYPE OF HOME
- One level, split or multilevel?
- How much space do you really need?
- How long do you expect to live there?
- How big of a yard do you want? Do you prefer acreage?
- Any particular must have property requirements?
YOUR NEXT STEP: LOAN PRE-QUALIFICATION
Once you have addressed the above needs, your next step in the purchasing process is to get pre-qualified with a mortgage company. This can be done over the phone or even online in a matter of minutes.
Call me and I will refer you to a mortgage professional that has an excellent reputation and track record for successfully acquiring loan approval for his/her clients.
I WILL FIND THE RIGHT HOME FOR YOU
Once you’ve been pre-qualified and know what price range you want to stay in, I can help you determine which properties fit your needs by using the (MLS) Multiple Listing Service system to locate them.
I have the best possible resources and communication systems available today to help you locate the homes on the market that match your specifications. You can even search my listings here at my website.
I will help you complete your financing and inspections, and close on the transaction. My top priority is to make sure that your home buying experience is pleasant, cost-efficient, and successful.